Next Stop: Holker Garden Festival, Cumbria
Come and join us at the 22nd Holker Garden Festival – hosted by Lord and Lady Cavendish this is a three day extravaganza for all the family being held at Holker Hall, near Cartmel on Friday 30th May to Sunday 1st June.
Why you should attend the Show …
- Three days of the very best in gardening, countryside, food and crafts. See the world famous Gerard Naprous & the Devil’s Horsemen stunt team, sheepdog displays, shire horses Ben & Troy, vintage tractor displays and much more.
- On Friday, meet The One Show’s resident horticulturalist, Christine Walkden and take part in a Q&A on gardening tips.
- If you’re a foodie, tickle your taste buds at the Cartmel Pop up Village and taste the famous Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding and new local artisans.
Why you should come and see us on Stand 107…
- Find out about the latest in renewable technologies available for your home or business.
- Find out how installing renewable technologies can generate an extra income stream for you through the Renewable Heat Incentive and Feed-in Tariff.
- If you are investing further in your business or upgrading your facilities, speak to us and find out how you can save money on your fuel bills AND provide a warm and cosy environment for your guests.
- See case studies of our work in the local area.
Where and When:
Holker Hall, Cark-in-Cartmel, Cumbria LA11 7PL
From 10:00am-5:30pm Friday 30th May to Sunday 1st June
Follow the build up at @HolkerHall and join in on #holkergardenfestival
Get your tickets here