See us at the Malton Agricultural Show - Sunday 29th June
Next stop on the Duncan Renewables show train is the Malton Agricultural Show!
It’s the 128th year of the event which encompasses agricultural and horticultural shows, vintage tractors, dog show, craft fairs and even a tug of war. An array of stands and events will ensure a quintessential fun day out for all the family.
Our renewables team on Stand 26 will be on hand to help you…
1. find out about the latest in renewable technologies available for your home or business.
2. find out how installing renewable technologies can generate an extra income stream for you through the Renewable Heat Incentive and Feed-in Tariff.
3. find out about our biomass installation on the Scampston Estate.
4. see case studies of our work in the local area.
5. if you are investing further in your business or upgrading your facilities, speak to us and find out how you can save money on your fuel bills AND provide a warm and cosy environment for your guests.
Don’t miss the train!
The essential info:
Date: Sunday 29th June
Time: 8am to 6pm
Venue: Scampston Park, Malton
Follow the build up at @MaltonShow
Read more here