Marton Grange Country House Biomass Seminar
With the kind co-operation of Janice and Paul Goddard, owners of Marton Grange Country House near Bridlington, Duncan Renewables will be presenting the benefits of installing a Biomass Heating System for those business owners currently using Oil or LPG for heating.
We appreciate that Independent Hoteliers, Bed & Breakfast and Holiday Cottage owners who provide that perfect get away in isolated places for their guests are experiencing escalating oil and LPG costs. Janice and Paul Goddard have faced up to this challenge and by installing a highly efficient Biomass Wood Pellet Boiler they are already enjoying benefits such as:
• Reduced fuel costs
• A new potential revenue stream through the Renewable Heat Incentive
• Reduced carbon footprint
• Enhanced “green” credentials
• Tour of the installation
• Introduction to the Renewable Heat Incentive
• How to make money from the Renewable Heat Incentive
• Walk through of the Marton Grange case study
• Biomass versus other renewable heat technologies
• Biomass fuel versus fossil fuel
• Is biomass suitable or feasible for you ?
• Flexible financing options
Light refreshments will be available.
To book your place at this event please ring our marketing events team on 01904 540923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org