Renewable Heat Premium Payment
The Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) is a one-off grant currently available for individuals looking to install renewable heating technologies in the home. The payment is available from the 1st August 2011 up to the 31st of March 2014. The grants for each technology are laid out in the table to the right.
The RHPP grant has been introduced in the run up to the Domestic RHI. Until then, the RHPP provides up front financial assistance for homeowners wanting to install renewable heating microgeneration such as Solar Thermal Modules or a Biomass Boiler. Under the terms of the RHPP, those who receive the grants will also help with industry development by providing feedback as to the system’s performance in the Domestic environment.
|Solar Thermal Hot Water||£600|
|Air Source Heat Pump||£1,300|
|Ground Source/Water Source Heat Pump||£2,300|
- .(Alternatively, applicants who have leasehold ownership or tenancy occupation must have permission from the property freeholder.)
- For all heating systems other than Solar Thermal, the renewable technology in order to receive the RHPP.
- With the exception of Solar Thermal, applicants for the RHPP using other technologies
- Applicants must use a or equivalent.
- In order to recieve the RHPP, the renewable heating system . (mobile homes, caravans, house boats, and swimming pools only are not eligible).
- (e.g loft insulation up to 250mm where appropriate, cavity wall insulation where practicable). Our in-house Energy Assessor will provide you with a FREE EPC Assessment and guidance on increasing your home’s energy efficiency if required.